Time: 15 minutes
- 2 halibut steaks
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 1 can (good quality) chopped tomatoes
- Mixed herb seasoning (I used Kirkland Brand Organic No Salt Seasoning)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment.
- Sprinkle olive oil and herb mixture over parchment and over both sides of fish.
- Bake fish for 7-8 minutes, until beginning to flake (don't overcook).
- While fish bakes, heat together the beans and tomatoes, with salt and pepper to taste.
- When beans and tomatoes and heated and ready to serve, stir in basil.
- Serve fish over bean/tomato mix.