Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups mixed lettuces
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 1/2 cup finely diced tomato (seeded)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios (salted, shelled)
- 2 oz. goat's cheese, crumbled
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- Drizzle of lemon olive oil (or oil and vinegar mixture)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill and grill chicken breasts until cooked.
- Compose or toss salad ingredients together.
- Add chicken.
- Dress with olive oil (or oil and vinegar), salt and pepper.