Yield: about 3 servings
Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 3 TBSP whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 TBSP Stevia in the Raw
- pinch of salt (because of the Stevia use less than 1/8 tsp)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder (because of the Stevia, make it a generous 1/8 tsp)
- 1/8 tsp baking soday (because of the Stevia, make it a generous 1/8 tsp)
- 4 TBSP liquid egg whites
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- 1 TBSP low fat milk
- 1 (very) ripe banana, mashed
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP finely chopped walnuts
- Optional: whipped cream or butter for serving
- Spray a microwave safe mug with cooking spray (make sure it is a large mug; double size of ingredients before cooking).
- Add all ingredients to mug and whisk together.
- Cook on high in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove from microwave and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn out on to a plate and serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nuts, with a dollop of whipped cream or butter as desired.