Yield: 4 servings
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of visible fat
- 1 ½ cup roasted red pepper dip (recipe below)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread a few TBSP of dip across bottom of casserole dish.
- Lay chicken on top of sauce.
- Pour and spread remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake on 350 for 20 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered .
Roasted Red Pepper Dip (modified slightly from Kalyn’s recipe)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red bell peppers, drained well
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 4 oz low fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 TBSP finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients except salt to food processor and process until smooth.
- Taste and add salt if needed.