Adapted from Beantown Baker
Yield: 3 servings
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 inch fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over med-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Stir in the minced garlic and garam masala.
- Cook for one minute.
- Stir in the beans, tomatoes, ginger, and salt.
- Simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Heat until warmed.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.