Time: 5 minutes plus resting time
Yield: 6 servings
- 4 cups packed chopped kale mix (kale, carrots, purple cabbage)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 TBSP toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP black sesame seeds
- 1 TBSP agave
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix oils, vinegar, sesame seeds, and agave together. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Pour over kale mix and massage in with hands.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 1 day. (It holds up well)
- Remove from fridge a few minutes before serving.