Yield: 6 servings as side dish
- 1 cup organic quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water (or broth)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp salt, plus more for serving
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¾ cup chopped toasted marcona almonds
- Bring quinoa, water, garlic and salt to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes (or per package directions).
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in red peppers, mint, feta and almonds.
- Taste for salt and add as needed.
- Serve at room temperature.