Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 1 ½ lbs Frenched lamb rack
- 1 TBSP chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 TBSP finely minced garlic
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ½ TBSP kosher salt
- ½ TBSP freshly ground pepper
- 2 TBSP canola oil
- Trim excess fat from lamb rack.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Rub the rosemary mixture over lamb rack.
- Heat canola oil in oven proof skillet over med-high heat.
- Brown lamb rack in skillet, approximately 1 ½ minutes per side.
- Place skillet with lamb in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove lamb from oven and pan.
- Rest lamb for 10 minutes and then slice and serve.