Yield: 2 servings
Time: 25 minutes
2 cups of chopped asparagus stems, woody parts trimmed off
3 cups of vegetable broth
1 TBSP chopped fresh mint, plus leaves for serving
1 TBSP zatar
Plain non-fat Greek yogurt for serving
1 TBSP toasted pine nuts for serving
Salt and pepper, if needed for serving
- Simmer asparagus, broth, mint, and zatar over medium heat for 20 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Using immersion blender, process until smooth.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust as needed.
- Serve topped with a dollop of yogurt, mint leaves, and toasted pine nuts.