Time: 20 minutes
- 1 to 1 1/4 lb. ground turkey or turkey breast
- 1/4 cup julienne cut sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled low fat feta cheese
- 1 heaping TBSP finely chopped basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pour a very fine layer of olive oil in a large frying pan and heat over medium high heat.
- While pan heats, mix tomatoes, feta and basil together.
- Divide turkey into 6 equal balls and flatten them.
- Spoon 1/3rd of tomato mixture on 3 of the pieces of turkey and then top each of them with one of the plain pieces of turkey.
- Gently press around the edges to form a sealed burger.
- Sprinkle a few drops of olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cook over med high heat 4-5 minutes per side, until no longer pink inside.