Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups cut asparagus spears, 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 TBSP fish sauce
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 24 medium shrimp, cleaned, shelled, tails removed and deveined
- 3 TBSP Thai red curry paste
- Canola oil
- Fresh mint and lime slices for garnish
- Saute onion in oil over medium heat until soft, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute over medium high heat.
- Add curry paste.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice.
- Bring to boil. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn down heat to medium, add asparagus and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and shrimp; simmer until shrimp turns pink and spinach wilts, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over rice, garnished with chopped mint and lime slices.