Yield: 2 servings
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 salmon fillets, about 5 oz each
- 4 TBSP freshly grated ginger
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Position broiler rack about 4 inches from broiler and preheat oven to "high broil".
- Wash and pat the fillets dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix olive oil, zest, and ginger together and pat on top of fish; place fish on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Broil for about 6-7 minutes, watching carefully.
- Serve with lemon wedges.