Yield: 2 servings
Time: 20 minutes
- 10 oz firm white fish (I used Mahi-Mahi)
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced into long thin slices (I used a mandoline set at 1/8 inch)
- 1 TBSP canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add oil to an oven proof skillet and warm over med-high.
- Season fish liberally with salt and pepper.
- Wrap slices of sweet potato around fish pieces, securing with toothpicks.
- Sear wrapped fish on both sides, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Remove pan to preheated oven and cook just until fish is cooked, approximately 10 additional minutes (depending on size of fish pieces).
- Carefully remove pan from oven, remember that the handle will stay hot!
- Remove toothpicks gently and serve.