Yield: 6 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp ancho pepper powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 8 oz. multi grain rotini pasta
- 2 oz. pepper jack cheese, grated
- 12 oz. part skim ricotta cheese
- 12 oz. marinara sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the beef and onions together.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the beef/onion mixture with the other ingredients except ricotta in the casserole dish.
- Drop 6 dollops of ricotta on the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.